Friday, February 18, 2011

A Different Direction and a Thank You

Okay so wow, Kir took this challenge and knocked one out of the park. I went in a very different direction focusing on a more cartoony style. I also went old school and pulled out the gouache paints. It's pretty rare that I paint these days and it always feels good to stretch the old skills. The only problem being there is no undo button.

On a separate not, I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who have stopped by and commented, added us to blog rolls or began following our blog. We are glad you are enjoying what we are attempting here and hopefully we will continue to bring a little fun into your day. I also want to thank my cohort for joining me on this endeavor.

1 comment:

  1. nice one - very cheery. really makes me want to eat ...them?

    PS
    i'd say it's about time for M U S C L E S!!

    ReplyDelete